Convert files to PDF-www.pdfconvert.me

Leave a Comment
pdfconvert.me icon


pdfconvert.me is a free email service which will take the content of a message and return that content back to the sending email as a PDF attachment. This allows mobile devices to have a "print to PDF" feature in many circumstances.
Eg. To convert a supported file format to PDF, simply email the file as an attachment to attachconvert@pdfconvert.me . and within few seconds you will have the converted pdf file in your mail box

Web Page to pdf : webconvert@pdfconvert.me
Body of an email to pdf formatpdfconvert@pdfconvert.me
Attached Docs in email to pdf : attachconvert@pdfconvert.me
Without emailer headers at the top of the resulting PDF : noheaders@pdfconvert.me

Have your comments please.
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment